Thursday 2 October 2014

The222Method.com


Click Image To Visit SiteOver the years, I ve used my own body as a walking science experiment. A human guinea pig. I ve never used steroids or anything illegal but other than that I ve tried almost anything to gain extra muscle or shed those last few pounds of fat. After more than a decade of experiments, more than a decade of trial & error, here s the one big thing I learned: The single biggest challenge when it come to getting fit is not finding a plan that works. It s finding a plan that works . AND that works in real life. Like I said, I once went 7 days without eating. I ended up losing 15 pounds in 7 days. It wasn t easy it wasn t fun. It was certainly effective but it wasn t a long term strategy. It s not something I could stick with over the long haul. And that s why The 2-2-2-2 Method was born. With the 2-2-2-2 method, you ll burn fat. You ll get strong. You ll get fit. And best of all, you ll be amazed at just how easy it is to get and stay in top shape. The 2-2-2-2 Method
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WuQingTongTiSuiteBlog/~3/4VHm3B3sNLM/the222method-com.html

No comments:

Post a Comment