Friday 10 October 2014

‘Perimenopause: Have It, Live It, Love It!’ – Get Your Copy Now!


Click Image To Visit SiteDiscover How You Can Use Natural and Alternative Remedies to Overcome Your Peri Menopause Symptoms. Hi! I am Pam Andrews, 52 years old, a perimenopause survivor. I had been in perimenopause for about 8 to 11 years (depending on when you start counting) before I officially “graduated” from it. During that time, I was able to carry on raising my 2 kids, keep my job as a magazine writer, and enjoy scuba diving. But it wasn’t always that easy for me. Before I learned I was in perimenopause, I suffered the worst symptoms in silence – severe PMS, erratic menstrual cycles, embarrassing hot flashes, frequent headaches, a sour mood and even depression. Being a proud woman, I didn’t want other people to know about my symptoms. Some would say I was in denial blaming everything on stress and being too busy. I didn’t want to get help, I guess because secretly, I was afraid that my symptoms could be pointing to something more serious. When finally a day came whe
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WuQingTongTiSuiteBlog/~3/WRcoAzoUtvU/perimenopause-have-it-live-it-love-it-get-your-copy-now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment