Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lift Weights Faster with Jen Sinkler


Click Image To Visit SiteDo you really, really want to lose body fat, but totally detest the things you’ve been told you “should” do? Do you want to be able to see muscle in your arms, legs and abs, but feel like you’re just spinning your wheels with your efforts? Want to feel strong and capable, and excited to work out? Specifically, do you avoid the “dreadmill” at all costs, and skip the joint aches and pains that often accompany traditional cardio workouts? I’m Jen Sinkler. I’ve spent over a decade as a fitness editor, writer and personal trainer, and I’m passionate about providing information that will change your life in a way that doesn’t patronize or bore you (unfortunately, these often seem to be your options). I want to tell you why so many people work their butts off, with nothing to show for it. I want to tell you why so many people just like you have been conditioned to hate training, and in particular, cardio. I get it. I’ve been there. In fact,
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WuQingTongTiSuiteBlog/~3/Y5YsFFKpEw8/lift-weights-faster-with-jen-sinkler.html

No comments:

Post a Comment