Friday 7 November 2014

Shop – Pure Activity


Click Image To Visit SiteThis was a book I wrote while I was running a gym back in the 90s. It was inspired by Dr. John Douillard’s work in the field of exercise and Ayurveda. I also included advice on weight training and diet, based on my experiences as a personal trainer and the abbreviated training routines made popular by Stuart McRobert in his Hardgainer magazine, which I used to write for. I have recently updated it considerably to include paleo theories and certain advice I wish I’d had that might have kept me from getting ill. With this book and our links page, you will have all you need to get healthy and conditioned and stay there easily. Read more and download it here… Available Now! Video download containing over an hour and a half of cutting edge Hanna Somatics routines demonstrated by osteopath, naturopath and Hanna Somatics educator, Brian Ingle N.D. I wrote this novel back in about 2001 after a long trip to India, which inspired a lot of it. I put it on the backb
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WuQingTongTiSuiteBlog/~3/P72wD9MQmqo/shop-pure-activity.html

No comments:

Post a Comment