Wednesday 12 November 2014

Balance Exercises – Senior Balance Training


Click Image To Visit Site"I recommend these exercises to all who want to improve their balance. Simply put, they allow me to do so much more, and I feel better." -Joe M., 73 "Hi Mike. I just wanted to let you know that we really enjoyed reading The Balance Manual. It s fantastic and I am looking forward to diving more into it. Thanks for creating such a beneficial resource. I will definitely be recommending this book." -Sandra Sieber, Senior Fitness Trainer "The exercises have helped me with both balance and strength. I use them every week, and afterwards I always feel refreshed and stronger." "Mike, I am 86 years old and have had to give up golf this year because of my physical weakness and lack of good balance. I really had trouble hitting out of a sand trap! I searched the internet in vain until I found an article explaining your Manual, and I decided to look into what you had to offer. I have started reading and using your Balance Manual and it is exactly what I need to help maint
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WuQingTongTiSuiteBlog/~3/mQoQj1JiNww/balance-exercises-senior-balance-training.html

No comments:

Post a Comment