Sunday 16 October 2016

Beating Lyme Disease – A Personal Experience

Infografic_111_Lyme_Disease slide1“In the fullness of time, the mainstream handling of chronic Lyme disease will be viewed as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of medicine because elements of academic medicine, elements of government and virtually the entire Insurance industry have colluded to deny a disease.”     - Dr Kenneth Liegner


Hello Members,


Research continues to show the importance our immune system plays in preventing and fighting disease. I am pleased to report a growing number of progressive practitioners are recommending patients include 98alive™ as part of their immune support programme.


Please join me in thanking retired nurse Mary H for sharing the Personal experience of she and her husband's decade + long battle against Lyme disease – and how joy has returned to her life!


98Alive has worked for us.


My Husband and I have been very sick for several years, but we were unable to find out what was wrong with us. We live in a rural area and have been subjected to many hundreds of tick bites since 1995. By 2012 we were both suffering from headaches, pain in every part of our bodies, fatigue, rashes and several other weird symptoms.


By 2013 I went to the doctor with depression which I couldn't understand because I considered I had no reason to be depressed. Soon after I went back with a rash which the doctor thought may be chicken pox, the next week I returned with mastitis.


I had headaches and pains and was consistently tired. The doctor then asked me what I thought was causing all these symptoms and I replied that I thought it might be something to do with the tick bites I had received over the years. He said that it could be the ticks and gave me a month's supply of Doxycycline and I felt better for a little while after that. In the meantime, my husband's health was becoming worse as he could barely walk from his bed to the bathroom or a lounge chair and was unable to work for 6 months.


When all the symptoms returned I did some research and contacted the Karl McManus Lyme disease Foundation and asked if there was a doctor near where I live that could help us. My husband and I went to the recommended doctor and after a series of questions he told us that the only way to be sure his clinical diagnoses was correct was to send our bloods overseas for a laboratory diagnosis.


The blood results confirmed the doctor's diagnosis as Borrelia, otherwise known as Lyme disease for both of us, while my husband had another bacterium as well, known as Bartonella and we commenced antibiotics.


By that stage I was having trouble walking and my husband had developed swelling in the brain with associated changes in personality and of course severe headaches. The antibiotics improved our symptoms over the next year, but we both were still unwell. I ended up in hospital with acute pneumonia and was ridiculed because I said I had proof that I had Lyme disease.


My immune system had completely crashed and my future didn't look very bright.


Our Lyme doctor did all he could and we spent thousands of dollars trying to get better and I think that the Vitamin C  IV helped.


Late last year our Lyme doctor asked us if we would like to go onto a university trial and use a promising product called 98alive. Professor Reynolds monitored us for the first 3 months and our Lyme doctor sees us regularly. 


The results at first were not spectacular, but now in October 2016, we feel like we are well and truly in remission.


 I don't know whether we will ever rid our bodies completely of the Borrelia bacterium as we obviously were infected so long that every organ and tissue was affected and we had chronic Lyme disease.


We both feel so well now and the only thing that has not returned to normal is the brain. When we are very tired we still forget names and words and we still suffer from fatigue, but it is not like the all-pervading brain fog that we had in the past.


We have tried many ways to get better and after using 98Alive for 10 months and seeing the amazing results for both my husband and me, I would not hesitate to recommend trying it for yourself.


I am not saying yet that we are completely cured, but I have no doubt that 98 alive is the reason my immune system is now working well and we can once again live our lives to the fullest. We have decided that we will be using this product for the rest of our lives. The side effects for me are that I don't have psoriasis any more, I have strong nails again, I have a joy of life and can do what I used to be able to do.


Mary H.  Gold Coast


Retired nurse and convert to 98Alive

________________________________________________________


Please REMEMBER:


“Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life.”


- Abraham Lincoln


Family or Friends suffering from Lyme disease?


If you have family or friends suffering from Lyme disease you can give them hope for the future by sharing Mary's Personal experience with them.


Progressive Practitioners


Certified healthcare professionals are eligible to receive a complimentary edition of “Healthcare Professionals Information Guide to 98alive”. If you have eligible healthcare professionals in your personal network that may be interested in the international research supporting 98alive™ and answers to FAQ, contact Steven Hall: sgh@98alivedirect.com to arrange for them to be sent the HCPI Guide.


Victory for Wellness,


Steven Hall

CMO – 98 Alive Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment